She had a marvelous designer from Buffalo Grove, so don't overlook the linens.
If you would like a piece that isn't huge, the best thing would be to come and get it if you can. We have the apartment until the end of the month.
We can have the movers deliver either to Tammy or to Margo's, whichever you prefer.
Only thing is, it can't stay either place forever :).
Tam, you're already down for the curio cabinet, the ottoman, and the stand with the figurines just outside the kitchen.
1. Below a television and a stand, some figurines below
2. Short table, beige and white, probably 3 ft by 3 ft.
3. Sofa and matching pillows, also match the 2 armchairs.
4. Marble top sculpture stand.
5. 2 kitchen chairs with pillows, there's also a kitchen table, nice for a corner.
6. Dining room arm chairs, 2 of them
7. 2 good twin beds, nice bedspreads and sheets, pillows, and the doll I gave her for her birthday a few years back.
8. the two short white end tables, about 18 inch squares.
Not shown, the white kitchen table, but it's yours for the asking.